Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Guilty Pleasures

There are a lot of things I love that I'm a little embarrassed to tell people about. Nevertheless, I'm going share them with you :-).

1. I love this movie. It isn't a movie of great cinematic proportions...but I still love it.

2. I love this tv show! It brings back sweet memories of hanging out with my dad and watching. lol now we still watch reruns on tv

3. I love Marty Casey and the Lovehammers. That's not what's embarrassing...the embarrassing part is that I saw him on INXS...and yes I watched the whole season of the show without missing an episode.

4. i lllllllove sweatpants...the not cool kind that have elastic at the bottom. haha

5. I adore silly children's books. My personal favs when I was a kid were Cloudy With a Chance of Meetballs and Could Be Worse.
*source*



Now that you know some embarrassing things about me...don't judge me :-) hehe
What are some of your guilty pleasures??

I hope you're having a great week!
-Krackle

3 comments:

Mama Ventura said...

What not to love about that version of Robin Hood? :) Alan Rickman was the best Sheriff ever! Oh, and the theme song...it still gets me every time.

I love your guilty pleasures :)

Mandy Deitering said...

I LOVE ROBIN HOOD ALSO!!!!! I knew we were one person! We'll have to get together and watch it. Alan Rickman is amazing in that movie.

ooooo - I listen to Justin Timberlake....not all the time, but more than normal people :)

Love you girl, we need to get together soon! Like on a 7 hour roadtrip!

Krystle said...

It's nice to know that I'm not alone in my robin hood love.

AND MANDY!! Seriously...we do need to hang out...and i need some details about our 7 hr road trip :-)