Monday, July 26, 2010

Hello Society, I'd like to rejoin you now...

I'm getting back in the groove of life. I'm finally making video projects (YAY), my head is swimming with crafty ideas, my room is begging me to clean it. Aaahh, it's nice to get back to life as usual.

Oh, I'm getting the crafting fever. It's about to start storming here so I think I will settle in with my record player and start a yarn project....or better yet finish one! lol I think i'll be back at the River Market tomorrow and I'm ready it's been a looong time. I think I'm going to try to finish my afghan. I'm ready for it to be done. Maybe I'll crank out some hand warmers too. I have so many ideas running around in my head but I don't want to start everything at once.

I'm in the process of putting a Dominican Republic post together. I want to fit all my thoughts together cohesively plus I'm still gathering pictures lol. I'm thinking of doing a DR week on the blog sometime soon, so I don't have to pour my heart out into just one post lol I'll say this, I was really reminded of how much I love 2 things. Travelling, and making documentaries :-). I'll have something to show you lovelies perhaps Wednesday or Thursday.


xoxo
-krys

No comments: