I'm a list maker. Ask one of my best friends...she'll tell you. We have made all kinds of lists together. We're thinking about putting all of our lists into a book. I don't know what we'll call it...maybe we should make a list of possible titles. HA...that's going to be the next list.
But that's neither here nor there, today I'm going to post a list of 10 things that puzzle me, things that stand out in my mind (which, trust me, is like no other). There are far more than 10 things, but I think 10 is a nice number. So, here you are.
Can We Just Talk About How:
1. Trash cans say "thank you" on them
2. That girl on the Gardisil commercial says her dreams don't include cervical cancer. (Who really dreams of that?)
3. Girls go on reality dating shows (which I LOVE to watch ha!) and say that they don't want to share a man.
4. You can find out every detail of people's lives by reading their facebook statuses. (I don't care that you just ate lunch. Forget those normal statuses. I want your juicy dramatic status about how much you can't take all these fake people anymore, or how much you miss your significant other. haha not really. I only read status updates when I want a good laugh.)
5. The term "Dress for success" is so vague. (What if I want to be a successful scuba diver?Stripper? Wrestler?)
6. Those motion sensor hand towel dispensers in public restrooms NEVER work for me. Seriously, what's the trick?
7. The most ridiculous people get put on American Idol. Norman Gentle. Really? America please, please, please tell me that you didn't like him either.
8. People cannot understand that smoking right by the back door and then dropping their cigarette butts right there on the ground is gross, ugly, gross, and HELLO every building says "No smoking within 25 feet."
9. I have a teacher that says "I probably can't make an 'A' on the tests that I make." (Um...that's an indicator that your tests might be a little bit too hard. That could just be me, I don't know.)
10. There is a guy where I live and he looks JUST LIKE Heath Ledger in 10 Things I Hate About You. ...Unfortunately I haven't spoken to him yet, but I do know that his name is Tyler. Sad, because I was hoping it would be Heath or Patrick...that would be so perfect.
So there it is. It feels so good to make lists you should try it sometime when you're bored.