Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Santa Certified...

I'm so happy I can finally share pictures!!!!!

My roomies and I decorated our house for Christmas before Thanksgiving break. Because we're all going home for the holidays this weekend. We wanted to enjoy the decorations for a while lol. Here at the 205 we are definitely Santa Certified.

Here are a few pics :-)

 I made the pom pom garland :-)
 We painted our names on our stockings with cheap glitter glue.
 We switched out the fake daisies on top of the tv with fake poinsettias and added some Christmas lights.
 Our little tree! and our wrapping paper wall behind it lol (great for taking pictures in front of!)
We put our left over ornaments in a bowl for table decoration.

Hey you should check out the Christmas blog challenge today over at the HL blog. Today's prize is fun scrapbooking stuff!

smooches
Krackle

No comments: