Thursday, February 16, 2012

100 Projects in 1 year and Congratulations!

Okay...it has been a crazy couple of weeks including the weekend! I've been working on several cool projects at church and I was 1st A.D. on my friends film a couple of weekends ago. AND my birthday was in there somewhere hehe (on Valentine's Day). :-)

So, I'm working on some projects and I have finished a couple that still have to be photographed. BUT FIRST congratulations are in order...



because my future sis is PREGNANT! I'm so excited, they are going to be awesome parents and this child is going to be adorable. Needless to say, I am really loving the year 2012 I get to become a wifey and an auntie!

So...this brings us to my progress on my 100 projects in one year. I have finished a couple that have yet to be photographed. They're both hats! I'll post pictures of those by next week. 

But in honor of this very exciting news, I'm going to show you a project that isn't quite finished yet! :-)
Just one of many baby related projects I'll be posting, I'm sure.



I'm doing an afghan for baby Deitering! I've been working on it for a while...and if the last 2 weeks hadn't been so crazy I would probably be joining squares tonight. However, I'm finishing up the last two sets of squares.



So, once this is finished, I'll be at 4 our of 100! 
P.S. Check the HL Blog next week because there will be a new feature and an in depth post about this project :-).

Are you being crafty this week?

xoxo
Krackle

No comments: