Wednesday, March 14, 2012

100 projects in 1 year, iPhone edition!

I made this (there's an in depth post over on the Hello Ladies blog) for Project Baby! Working on an owl project inspired me....


So I also made this:


It's an iPhone/iPod cover :-). I made up the pattern on a whim and of course, I didn't write it down. I'm sure I can remember it though. I'm trying to compile all of the patterns that I have made up. My goal is to one day publish a fun pattern book! :-) With lots of pictures, original patterns, and fun stories and tips.

Similar to this book, which I love!!
My best friend bought me this book years ago. It was so fun and it has some really awesome patterns in it.

I have many more projects to share with you!

Be back later!
Krackle


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Those little owls are SO cute!! I especially love that you came up with the pattern (on a whim!), so skilled :)

Atta Rehman said...

A great article indeed and a very detailed, realistic and superb analysis of the current and past scenarios.
Polished concrete sydney
floor levelling
epoxy coatings
glue removal
concrete repairs
concrete coatingsAtta ur rehman

Marisol said...

Cute blog :)