Sunday, October 25, 2009

I Live For Weekends!

Three fabulous things happened this weekend:

First, I got to use my vintage 1965 KitchenAid mixer that my wonderful boyfriend gave me! I made some home made buttercream icing for a cake I was making.

Thanks Joshie!!



My best friend in the whole wide world since Kindergarten, turned 20 last tuesday. SO, I made her a cake. It's a smiley face cake because she loves smiley faces :-) and I love her!!

Happy Birthday Lauren!!



ALSO, my awesome family and I spent yesterday at my new house putting down new flooring. It looks like a different house, I'm not kidding. Here are some before and after pics.

Before



After



So, now I have to say goodbye to the weekend and fun and freedom...because I have three big tests this week, which is why I can't even go to craft night at church. BOO for church activities on Monday nights. Perhaps I'll find a second to be creative this week, we'll see.

be crafty!
-krackle

1 comment:

sarahbeth said...

So, you look like little miss susie homemaker in picture numero uno! LOOOOVE IT!

The cake, way cute!
and I LOOOOOVe the floor..definitely looks like a different house! cant wait to see it in real life! (: