Sunday, July 11, 2010

Greetings from D.R.!!!

Okay...it's beautiful here and we had the smoothest travel day ever considering there were 19 of us...

ANNND the church we're partnering with sent us this bus. It says "first class" on the side...and can I just say that couldn't be more accurate. I'm working out the picture situation right now so I can show you just how amazing this bus is. And on top of that it has to have the best air conditioning of any vehicle i have ever been in everrrr. It was sweltering heat outside and we were wrapped up in blankets on that bus. PRAISE THE LORD...that is pretty amazing if you asked me.

Tomorrow we get to spend the day rehearsing and AT THE BEACH. I am so so so excited. The hotel we're at is so cute and it has a fabulous swimming pool. I am in heaven. Other than having to remember not to drink the water or open my mouth in the shower and stuff of that nature. Details...minor details.

Until next time lovelies!
-krackle

No comments: