Thursday, October 28, 2010

October 28 is a GREAT day

because I got selected for Producer on the short film "Danger Jones" It's being directed by one of my best friends in the film department and I am sooooooooooooooo stoked! I can hardly control myself. I was so nervous I wouldn't get to be a producer and when I went into my meeting the professor told me everyone had mentioned me as producer. Needless to say, I take that as a huge compliment. This film is going to be fabulous. I'll share some details about the story later...just know there is some james bond-ish action and some dream vs. reality content that is going to be A-mazing :-)

Also, just saw this music video and 1) it's one of my fav songs off of that album and 2) just look at it! It's gorgeous and it totally inspires me lyrically and aesthetically. *sigh* I just had to share it with you.


xoxo
krackle

No comments: