Friday, January 21, 2011

My almost last semester...

Wow...this has been the longest short week everrrr. I had a sort of scheduling fiasco Tuesday and had to drop a class then add one that was already closed. This cannot happen to me because it could throw off my whole graduation date and everything. So...knowing that, I marched right up to the Department Chair's office and knocked on the door. Luckily, he was a nice guy and even though I had never met him before, he overrode the closure and personally registered me for the class. Whew!

I like the way the semester is starting off though. I am super busy and stressed right now, BUT it's going to get better as the semester goes on. So I'd rather get all this stress out of the way now at the beginning and be able to enjoy the end of my semester. :-)

p.s. Team Danger begins shooting in less than a month! OMG!!!!!!!

No comments: