4. It's Christmas Eve and in about 8 hours I can open all my presents. I know what they are so I know how much I love them already! Like a pair of rainboots I could have used yesterday and today.......
Just for fun (and because I'm building my Christmas spirit back up). Here is a list of my FAV Christmas flicks!
1. Elf. - Love it, even when it's not Christmas!
Fav. line = "Buddy the elf, what's your favorite color?" oh or...
2. White Christmas - Um, Bing Crosby, enough said. OH and it's my all time favorite Christmas song...just ask Jess about that some time.
3. Holiday Inn - Josh introduced me and I loved it! Bing Crosby and Fred Astaire...fabulous.
4. A Christmas Story - Such a classic! The leg lamp scene...oh my goodness.
5. How the Grinch Stole Christmas - Of course! (The cartoon not Jim Carrey) "You're a mean one Mister Grinch..." Ha it's just not Christmas without it.
6. Nightmare Before Christmas - Well, I love Tim Burton, no matter how weird he is. I have loved this movie for a long time. I'm pretty sure the first time I saw it, it wasn't even close to Christmas time.
7. Jingle All the Way - Okay, Sinbad and Arnold...HI-larious. I love it so much.
8. The Santa Claus - That little boy is so precious. And I totally wanted a magic snowglobe.
Okay...Happy Christmas everyone. I hope you watch a cute Christmas flick with your family and eat lots of food and make merry memories. p.s. It just started snowing! I'm excited but I hope I don't get stranded...or if I do get stranded in my own house I hope that Josh makes it here so he can be stranded with us lol.
Be crafty, be blessed, and have a fabulous Christmas