Monday, December 7, 2009

Mamacita, Donde Esta Santa Claus

It's Christmas time :-)!! (P.S. Donde esta Santa Claus is one of my favorite Christmas songs especially the remake by Guster) This weekend was so relaxing and Christmas-y after such a nasty week last week. On Thursday, I got home a little before 6, fixed supper for the boys aka my dad and brother and watched the 25th Anniversary of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Concert. It's four hours long and sooo good...I haven't finished yet. I want to savor every minute of it. Josh came to visit me after he dominated some Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, and we watched this movie.



It's not a deep movie, it's not a holiday movie, it's has no cinematic value whatsoever...BUT if School of Rock and Almost Famous had a baby it would be this movie. I've watched it three times and I just laugh, it's hilarious.

Then, Friday my dad and I decorated our Christmas tree...I'll add a pic when I get home...I left my camera there once again. Josh came to get me and we watched this movie


It was my first time to see this one and I L.O.V.E.D. it! How cute are these Bing Crosby/Fred Astaire movies? My other favorite is White Christmas, another Bing Crosby classic. I DVR-ed it Saturday, so I'll be watching that this weekend :-).
My mom and dad took the fam shopping Saturday and I got a super cute pair of boots that I'll be wearing with some vintage 70's skirts I got from Miss Carol (THANKS!!) And I got new rainboots because my precious Japan rainboots have more holes than I can count...and that just doesn't work out in rainboots. :-(
We finished the day at J&S Italian Villa. OH MY GOODNESS, we only eat there at Christmas and it's worth the year long wait, how delicious. You should try it if you're ever in Hot Springs, your mouth will thank you!

Now, I'm back at school. I've taken two finals, worked a bit on our film Paper Box Time Machine, gave the HL blog a yuletide makeover, and now I'm going to work on some Christmas presents for my roomies. Merry Christmas!!

Be crafty!
-Krackle

No comments: