Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Oh, hello Society...I remember you.

Goodness gracious, has it been a CRRRRAZY couple of weeks or what?!
Yesterday we wrapped our last day of shooting my senior film.  :-) and what a relief it is. I can finally rejoin society.

I've mentioned it a few times: Danger Jones. His name is Edwin and he thinks he's a spy but he's really just a nerdy kid. On his journey with his best friend Jeeves (Gennie) to defeat the Evil Maximus (the school jock - Max) and win over the Gorgeous Lucille (Max's girlfriend Lucy) he finds that maybe what he was looking for was right beside him all the time.

I was definitely prepared for the stress because I had planned ahead and organized everything out the wazoo...but man! It was still pretty crazy. For the next couple days I'll post some recaps of what happened and for those of you who may or may not be interested in filmmaking I'll share some tips from my experience on the set. I am prepared now and know what I will change to be better prepared for the next movie.

Post production is so much better for my health. Not nearly as much anxiety, the circumstances are a lot more controlled...so my blood pressure should stay at a healthy level haha. If we make it into the UCA festival, Danger Jones should premiere on April 29. If we don't it will definitely premiere on May 6th. I'm so excited.

Also, since the last time I posted, I got a producing internship with Dempsey Film Group. I can't wait til summer so I can get started I have a feeling I'm going to love it there!! So many awesome things are happening all at once it's a lot to take in. I am loving life right now.

So what's new with you?

Love,
Krys

No comments: