Monday, September 12, 2011

My Concert Summer Saga Continues...even though it's not really summer any more

"Yea baby, if you ever start feeling depressed just rub glitter all over yourself!" - my future husband.

hehe...I just thought I'd share one of the many reasons I love him...we have really weird, hilarious conversations. Just for the record, this conversation was inspired by a lady's sparkly fingernails; we don't actually talk about glitter all the time.

Guess what...I'm going to see Journey in concert in two -- count em 1.....2.....days! We're leaving Wednesday afternoon, hopefully get there early enough to eat some BBQ, and then have our faces rocked off by Journey, Foreigner, and Night Ranger. WOW! Can't wait!!!


Some people aren't that excited because it isn't Steve Perry - Journey. I affectionately call them Filipino Journey because the new guy is from the Philippines. And I don't think anyone can be as awesome as Steve Perry, however, I think this is as close as it gets! So I'm still really excited!

Now, I have to go finish my homework for the week so I can enjoy this concert and not have school business bringing me down :-).

Have any of you ever seen Journey live? Steve Perry or Arnel Pineda?

xoxo
Krystle

No comments: