Tuesday, August 9, 2011

new blog, new semester, new adventures

Okay, first things first: I've started a wedding blog. I have lots of planning to do and I want to share it with everyone but I don't want to totally overload this blog with nothing but wedding wishes. :-). I want to keep this blog mostly devoted to my adventures in crafting and filmmaking. SO, if you want to keep up with my rollercoaster season of wedding planning check it out!

In other equally exciting news, I'm wrapping up my last week of Spanish...and my last semester of college is fast approaching! WOW...I'll graduate in December and start looking for a job. It seems a little crazy. And with all of these important dates swimming around my head all I can think of right now is the fact that the boy and I are about to have some pretty awesome concert adventures! First Keith Urban this month, then possibly Journey with Foreigner in September! It's going to be a talent overload. eeek! I'm pretty excited.

And afghan update: I'm officially more than halfway through with all the squares! It's a long process but it doesn't seem quite as daunting anymore.

Sorry this post is a little heavy on words and light on pretty pictures...eventually, I will have a camera again.

xoxo,
Krystle

No comments: