Thursday, August 11, 2011

super easy/cute braid!

I saw this link on Pinterest today. If you don't know what Pinterest is...Mandy did a super in depth post about it on the HL blog. Check it out :-)





It's a 4 strand braid! and the picture was a did bit hard for me to follow but eventually I figured out the pattern.



I think it will make super cute bracelets or necklaces. I'm also thinking of incorporating in into some shirts.

Yay, I learned something new today! ANNNND if you'll notice the pictures...I am blogging from my new macbook pro!! YAY I am so excited. I love it. Also, I finished my summer class today double YAY! On the downside...my hot water heater is broken and I'm stuck taking cold showers until we replace it this weekend. I'm choosing to focus on the positives - classes done, new computer, 4 strand braid.

smooches,
Krackle

No comments: