Thursday, April 22, 2010

Bachelorette Party!!

My best friend in the whole wide world is getting married on May 8 and I'm throwing her bachelorette party soon. I am so excited it is going to be sooo fun. lol no strippers though. I'm making a special cake for her and we're going out for supper. Then we're going to play a couple games and open presents and then....Mandy and I are going to set up a photo booth area and we're gonna take dress up pictures! It is going to be sososo much fun! I've been looking at these on ebay for a while and I wish I would have one in time for the party...but I don't think that will happen.
A girl can dream though...

The girls and I went over to our house to do laundry tonight and we had coke floats. 
coke float
*source*
They were amazing!!

I also got amazing news about my internship today :-). I have an interview on Monday and it isn't for the original position that I applied for. They were intrigued by my filmmaking skills and decided I was better for a different position: documenting the artifacts. This means I can get credit for history (my minor) and filmmaking (my major)!! If I get the job...it isn't official yet. I'm considering it mine because it's perfect for me. haha if you want to check it out go here.

ANNND tomorrow is my last chemistry lab woo hoooo!!!

OOOH and I'm going on a little trip with my friends jess, kev, sarahbeth, and josh on Saturday. It's going to be a blast. I can't wait!!
Hope y'all are having an awesome week!
-Krys

No comments: