Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Today...

Is the busiest but BEST day everrrr!

First of all, I had/have tons of stuff to do. I'll be up for a very long time tonight. 
1. capture, edit, burn Easter dvd's
2. do Chemistry assignment and pre-lab
3. write world lit paper
4. screen rough cut
5. Go to CPC for Norvel Hayes tonight at 6:30 pm :-)

THEN, I was looking over my classes for the rest of my college career and I found out something amazing. I only have 45 hours of college left. Count them, that's only 3 semesters. That means I'll be done in December of 2011 instead of the spring of 2012. I have no idea how this happened...but I am only 1 1/2 years away from my Bachelor's degree. WOOHOOOOO! I'm am totally happy right now.

Oh, and I also found out that I only have finals on wed and thur of finals week. ...that's like the easiest final week ever. :-)

wow what an awesome day. I hope you're having one too!

love
-Krackle

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

yay for awesome awesome days!! Ive been having one too!
xoxo,
Lindsay