Thursday, April 1, 2010

Decoration Inspiration

I haven't done this in a really really long time...but it's Thursday so I think it's time for some decoration inspiration. I tried to find a real theme, but it turned out similar to my post about cool framing of pictures. This decoration inspiration is about cool ways to display art.

Here are some ways I found on Better Homes and Gardens here
I love these shelves they're so clean and simple.

And of course, I love frames of different shapes.

Here are some really cool displays I found at Apartment Therapy here

Clothes line style! I love it :-)



I really love hanging frames by a longer string like this.

And of course!...chalkboard walls. I am determined to have one, somewhere in my house.

Oh and I found this on hgtv.com here


I absolutely L.O.V.E. the whole peg board inside a frame. It's such a cool way to organize a workspace.

So, I've got to admit, I had lots and lots of tests this week and I think I did good on um. 2 of them...yea. Needless to say, I can't wait to make my directing debut this weekend. :-) 

Bye for now lovelies!

1 comment:

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

swoon....i love that first picture A LOT. and i really want to paint a wall with blackboard paint, but im a little too scared to. :(
-kellie