Monday, April 5, 2010

Lights, camera, action!

Hello there. I haven't been here in a while. This weekend was so crazy and fantastic all rolled into one. I had to majorly catch up on sleep last night and today.

Let me tell you about our shoot. First of all, we shot at Lauren's house, which is so fabulous with all it's huge windows that we got to shoot all day without even opening our light kit. That in turn, saved us about TWO HOURS (that's right two whole hours). We were scheduled to finish at 7:30 and we wrapped and were loaded up by 6 pm. I was totally shocked and amazed at how smooth the process went. No one was arguing, no one was being counter productive. Everyone did their job and got a long and we were a happy family :-). I had been praying about it for a long time because I didn't know about my skills as a director telling people what to do. Now we are in the post production stages. It should be edited and ready to go in about 2 weeks. I am so grateful to everyone who helped out. Especially, Miss Kay, Lauren's mom, who graciously let us take over her house for a whole day. Lauren and Cat did an amazing job as actresses too! I can't wait to premiere the short here on my blog in the near future.

I'm very excited about tonight. Josh is coming to visit me!! I haven't seen him since LAST Friday. 


I know I know make fun of me. But I miss that goofy boy. And I don't like being so busy during the weekend that I can't see him. YAY.

This week, I'm going to be writing my History paper. NO CRAFTING until I finish. That's pretty good incentive to get my work done :-). But I still hope you can find the time to be crafty!

LoVE you
-Krackle

No comments: