Monday, November 23, 2009

It's almost Thanksgiving!

Guess what. I'm making my own super easy crochet hat pattern! I am super excited about it :-). It's almost finished. There are a few kinks I need to work out but overall it has been going smooth considering I'm making it up. Tomorrow I will post pictures when I finally get home. I know that I'll be home by 5 tomorrow, but tomorrow is going to be so busy that I just want to quit and go home now. EXCITING NEWS!!!!!!: gearing up to open the Etsy shop. It's going to happen over Thanksgiving break! So, if everything goes according to plan, by this time next Monday, the shop should be up and running for all your handmade needs! YAY :-)

Just for fun here are some pics I was looking at last week when I was feeling melancholy. They made me feel better! weheartit.com is my personal life raft when I need a pick me up.







(http://www.flickr.com/photos/cguille/3873698706/sizes/o/)
I wish I was here...


















This is so stinkin cute!








I wish I had a kitty so I could knit it a little hat.
(http://ffffound.com/image/e1cfd91f0a56892e3e91285ea76d4f64843acffd)




So, be crafty! and I hope you have an amazing Thanksgiving week!!
-Krackle








No comments: