1. Burn Out Brighter – Anberlin: I really just want to live a life with a purpose and this song is so inspiring! “Live, I want to live inspired. Die, I want to die for something higher than myself.”
2. Dreams Be Dreams – Jack Johnson: This song makes me want to turn all my dreams into reality “Don’t let your dreams be dreams”
3. Let Your Light Shine – Hillsong Kids: Um, ok don’t judge me. it’s my guilty pleasure. :-) I L.O.V.E. this song. Me and my roomie sing it all the time!
4. Hard to Make a Stand – Sheryl Crow: I feel like this one and the next one are kind of self – explanatory…
5. I Won’t Back Down – Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
6. Stuck In A Moment – U2: Yes, even I have bad days. I just have to remember not to get stuck in a rut. (PS I llllllove U2!)
( ro.ramirez )
7. Lost – Coldplay: I just love the idea of “Just because I’m losing doesn’t mean that I’m lost, doesn’t mean that I’ll stop”
8. Don’t Stop Believin’ – Journey: Okay, it’s kind of my theme song...Don’t Stop Believin’ is my ringtone on pretty much everyone’s phone lol and it’s sort of turned into a mantra
9. Let’s Go Crazy – Prince and the Revolution: This is my song for college. Because college life is pretty hectic. Sometimes a little overwhelming and it drives me crazy. Haha and because I wanted to put Prince on my list.
10. You’ve got a friend in me: My dedication to Lauren. She’s always always always been there for me no matter what. Hands down the best friend I’ve ever had – girl-wise that is. I hope I’m as good to her as she is to me! (PS this is my ringtone for her!)
11. Girls Just Want To Have Fun - Cindy Lauper: This is for my Hello Ladies. Because that's what we really do in the sweatshop, all the cool stuff we make is just a side effect of all the fun we're having!
12. Just Like A Star – Corinne Bailey Rae: I never expected to find Josh, I wasn’t even looking for him, and then all of a sudden he was there - “Just like a star across my sky.”
13. The Only One – Yael Naïm: Not only does this have the coolest music video everrrr! It’s so cute and it always makes me think of Josh.
What are some songs that would be on your soundtrack?