Monday, November 16, 2009

Exciting Week

Oh, I have been busy and it's only Monday! This week lots of exciting things are happening. My best friend's friend is having a baby boy, Braden, tomorrow! Congrats to her, I know that Auntie Lauren will spoil him rotten every chance she gets :-). ALSO, Thursday at 11:58 P.M. some of my closest friends and I are going to the premiere of New Moon! Most of them have already made their shirts but Cat and I are doing ours on Wednesday night. Here's my design for the front.



I'll post some pictures of our finished product on Wed. night!

Most importantly, Josh's birthday is Friday!!! I have several presents for him, most of them are funny. I'm thinking of wrapping them all so he'll have lots of presents to open! I got him a 2 - disc Petra ultimate collection. As a joke of course, I think Petra is lame and Josh claims to think they were awesome. He's also been talking a lot about wanting a pair of overalls, so I bought some today. The funny part is that I didn't know what size he wore but luckily we're about the same size in the waist. SO, I just tried on overalls until something fit. And then I have some little cute presents like a letter and a six pack of mtn. dew and some money for a hunting liscence and a picture that I drew for his birthday last year but forgot to give him. I'm really excited about it!


                       

And also exciting but not as important as the birthday and New Moon...we are filming our short film on Saturday and I'm really anxious to get started on a real project. I can't wait and I got placed in an awesome group I love them all! My official role is editor so I won't have many responsibilities in the actual shooting of the film...but I have to design a shirt for one of the characters!


 It's going to be so fun it's about time travel!

P.S. I'm also working on another hat I should finish it tonight or tomorrow :-).

Be crafty!
-Krackle


3 comments:

windy said...

Just LUVVVVVVVVVVVV that design!!! It really ROCKS!! I'm sure I should be able to translate the words but alas,since I haven't read any of the books, I can't...would you translate for me?

You look so cute in those overalls, you should get some for yourself and make a real fashion statement! You could wear your new hat with the pig-tails, your fingerless gloves and flower necklace. You would be a walking billboard for your crafty designs! Remember, you read it here first!! LOL

Krystle said...

:-) I know I think they might look better on me than him...except they're waaay too long for me lol.

And La Tua Cantante means "the one who sings your song" or "your singer"

windy said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmj-p6e-THo Found this instrumental, just beautiful!
as for the overalls, cut off or roll up the legs...lol