Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Frankenstein Hat

First of all, thanks so much to Miss Windy for giving me these amazing patterns! I found this one for a hat and I tried it out. This is my first attempt and I have to say I'm a little excited because it's my Frankenstein hat and it doesn't look that scary (I call all my first attempt at anything Frankenstein because it usually turns out scary). This only took me about 4 hours total. It needs a few adjustments and some better quality yarn and it will be perfect! Unfortunately, I left my camera at my parents house so I had to take these pictures with my phone but I think you'll still get the idea.






I can promise we'll be adding these cute hats to the booth at the Helping Hands Craft Show November 13 and 14! Thanks again Miss Windy I had so much fun with this pattern and I'm going crazy with the book you sent :-).

Be crafty!
Krackle

1 comment:

Unknown said...

AHHH!!! I'm so jealous. These are super cute! Frankenstein hat, lol

<3 Char