Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder

Oh my Lord, it has been far far too long! Our modem went out and we had to wait for FedEX to bring us a new one. Then it took hours to get it up and running. Now I'm back and I can show you some exciting things. Like: these fabulous hand warmers I made for my roomie Caitlin. I can't wait to give them to her. They've been sitting in my yarn basket foreverrrr!









And this: I finally got to move another piece of furniture to Conway! My precious coffee table. I love it to pieces!



AND THIS!!!: A dream come true! I saw a live panda at the Memphis Zoo :-) It's name was Ya Ya or Le Le I'm not really sure because I renamed it Ollie before I even met him. It was pure untainted joy when I saw him. Sarahbeth was like a Panda whisperer getting it to move around so we could have some bonding time. haha I am so revealing what a dork I am right now...but pandas are my favorite animal!




OH and we went to the Liberty Bowl. It was f-f-f-freezinggg! But we had so much fun.



So, in a nut shell, that's what I've been up to since I last posted. Hope you had an awesome New Year's Eve! 2010 is going to be fabulous!

Be Crafty!
-Krackle

No comments: