Thursday, January 21, 2010

It's Not Wednesday Anymore...

I have class in about 7 1/2 hours...and I've just finished my Intro to Historical Research homework. So please forgive me because I don't have any pictures to show you YET. I'll put some up tomorrow. Steph Campbell posted a link on my facebook wall for headphone sleaves. It keeps your headphones from getting tangled, so they'll last longer because they're less likely to short out on you. It's basically a really simple crochet stitch around your headphone wires. I'm not sure exactly what stitch, but I do know it was so easy that I did one just from looking at the picture tonight. (I'm a pattern girl, so that means a lot.) I started it around 5 and was done in a couple hours. Then of course I had to start on my history homework so I haven't taken any pictures. If you would like to see some now on etsy check out this shop. Or, if you're interested you can let me know and I can do this for you!! I'm thinking of posting a tutorial over on the HL blog. It is SO easy, I promise even if you don't know how to crochet, you can do this.

Be crafty!
-Krackle

No comments: