Thursday, January 14, 2010

I just want to share a couple things.

A.) I bought my bridesmaid dress for Char's wedding from funnelcakefashion on Etsy...ANNNND it came in the mail today!! I was soooo excited. I tried it on and it's a teeny bit large in the waist/bust area. I'm confident that Mama Payne can fix it in no time though.



Seriously, if you want to buy adorable handmade clothes at affordable prices, you should totally check out her shop! http://funnelcakefashion.etsy.com/

B.) I've been fasting facebook, sweets, and drinking only water for CPC's 21 day fast; but more importantly I've been spending a lot of time in the word. Here's an encouraging thought: God's strength is made perfect in our weakness. There's a word I needed to hear on my first day of school. If my weakness makes God's strength perfect, then I think I just started loving my weaknesses more than my strengths! Just something for you to ponder.


Be crafty!
-Krackle

No comments: