Friday, January 8, 2010

My Day With Casey



Today I'm hangin' with my friend Casey! She's two and tremendous! lol That was the best t-word I could come up with. We've been having a complete blast. We played candy land and watched Caillou, Max & Ruby, Dora, and Kai - Lan. We went camping, hunting (ha), grocery shopping. We had a PJ party, complete with snacks (Dora gummies, of course). We played dress up. Casey dressed me and then took pictures. I let her take some pics with my camera and she's pretty awesome at it lol as you can see from the above and below pics. We also made paper snowflakes...don't think I'm irresponsible I didn't let her use scissors by herself. Only to pose for one picture. With all the fun we were having I have to say I was glad when naptime finally rolled around. It was only a minor confrontation. Anyways, I was a little worried that I would be totally drained and un-crafty tonight at the sweatshop BUT I've had a lot of fun and can't wait to get to Mandy's tonight!


Playing dress up.



My favorite part of today so far was when I made Casey a PB&J sandwich. When she finished she said "That peanut butter and jelly was so delicious. Great job Krystle, I'm so proud of you!" What an amazing kid!

Be crafty!
-Krackle

No comments: