Wednesday, January 27, 2010

It's called shame and you shouldn't have any.

Today is day 17 of the CPC fast and I'm loving it so far. I've really been thinking about how awesome God is. He's so faithful and so reliable. I know he's the one consistant thing in my life. It's hard to understand why christians are ashamed of God sometimes. There's nothing that he's done that we should be ashamed of...in fact everything he's done is just another reason to praise and honor him. Here's another thought, God is not ashamed of us no matter what we've done. I know sometimes I just feel like a huge train wreck, but no matter how much I screw up God isn't ashamed of me. If God can be a friend to me when I don't really deserve it, then how much more should I respect and honor him because he actually is deserving. Seriously...it's something to think about. ANNND I know I'm kind of a freak about U2 but, their song 40 is basically Psalm 40, which is the scripture that got this on my mind. So, read Psalm 40 because it will really make you appreciate God's unfailing love for you. Then after you read it you should listen to this song :-) I put it here just for you.



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

No comments: