Sunday, September 5, 2010

Day 18 of 30 days of me

plans/dreams/goals you have

My plans, dreams, and goals kind of run together so that it's hard to tell one from the other. I think I like it that way because when I accomplish a goal it feels a little like my dreams are coming true :-).
Finish college, find a job doing something I love, make documentaries that mean something to someone and prove that true stories are the best kind. I want to have a happy life and family here in the U.S. but to travel often. Not like 365 days a year but a month or two at a time would be fun I think (I mean if we're just dreaming here, why not). I would of course be making some fabulous documentaries during my travels and volunteering. I honestly think that would be so much fun. I want to be married eventually, not anytime REALLY soon. And maybe have kids, maybe adopt...we'll see when we get to that point of my life. It's so much fun to dream up an awesome future :-).

loves,
K

No comments: