Thursday, September 23, 2010

day 24 of 30 days of me

A letter to your parents.

Dear Mom & Dad,
Not to sound self centered...but I think you guys have done a great job with me and my big bubba...just sayin. I'm really glad that you had me...even though you weren't supposed to be able to have kids anymore. You never treated me like an accident, I have never felt like you regret having me even though sometimes the way I act probably makes me deserving of such treatment. I love that y'all don't care that I'm majoring in something that could potentially make me no money because you think I'm good at it and you want me to be happy.
I hope one day in the extremely far far away future when I might possibly have kids, that I can be awesome parents like you guys. I have nothing but respect for you both and I just want to make you proud. I love you with all my heart!

Love,
Krackle

No comments: