Sunday, September 26, 2010

Day 28 of 30 days of me

A picture of you from last year and now, how have you changed since then?


Last year

This year

Since last year I don't really think I've changed a whole lot.  I'm a lot more responsible since moving into a new house without any parental units around. I also feel a lot stronger since last semester. It was pretty rough but I survived and I'm proud of it. Being involved in Hello Ladies and various film projects in the last year has helped me realize that I want to be the person that everyone wants on their team because I'm reliable. I've really tried to be the person that does what is asked of me no matter what it is. I don't know if that's a change...but it's just something that I've consciously been trying to do in the past year or so. Overall I think if I've changed, they've been good changes.


xoxo
Krackle

No comments: