Thursday, September 23, 2010

Day 25 of 30 days of me

What you would find in my bag.

Well, I used to carry a purse and in it I absolutely always had 5 things:
a deck of cards
a movie
lady products haha
some kind of candy
a notebook
*and in the summertime a swimsuit because you never know when you might need one of those...*

But lately I haven't been carrying a purse...I just carry my wallet under my arm and my phone and keys in my pocket. I do use a backpack for school though and it has lots of good things in it like:
my ipod
my school id card
my planner
my hard drive
and a sharpie (because according to a speech I got from a film prof the other day, you cannot be a filmmaker if you don't carry a sharpie around with you all the time. lucky for me i carried my sharpie before i heard that speech haha)

what's the most random thing in your bag? or do you carry a bag?

-KP

No comments: