Saturday, May 1, 2010

happiness is...

So many cool things happened this past week and I'm looking forward to so many next week. I've decided to list them for you because I love lists and this one makes me super happy!

1. I got a full time paid internship that I'm pretty sure I'm going to love :-)
2. I made a cute bachelorette cake for my BFF
3. Mandy (the roomie) helped me throw a RAD bachelorette party last night that everyone loved.

4. We almost finished painting Mandy's room
5. We're going to paint my room next week
6. We're getting cable/internet next week
7. I finished my cinema history class (FOREVERRR!!)
8. I finished my DF II class AND my first ever short film as director.
9. I only have 3 finals next week and one of them is a scavenger hunt in the library.
10. Lauren is getting married and I am SOOOOOO excited for her. She's going to be beautiful and I love her so much. 
11. Hopefully, at some point I will get to see Josh :-) It's been a while and he's not gonna be around this weekend :-(

What do you have to be excited about??

-krackle

No comments: