Monday, May 17, 2010

life is good.

Well, let me just say Renegade was awesome, and totally worth the drive. I got some really cool art for my house :-) and expanded my button collection quite a bit! We got some great ideas for new products and booth ideas for the upcoming season. It was great to get out of town with Mandy for a bit and do crafty/girly things!
I'll post some pics later (probably tomorrow) I promise.

I'm officially moved in here! YAY :-) I still have to get things put away. My bed is completely covered with stuff so that's my project for today. Hopefully I can knock that out semi quickly because I also have to get ready for tonight. I have a hot date ;-). 2 years ago today Josh and I started dating! 
lol that was the night before our first official date.
Maybe I'm just young and naive but two years is a long time to me. They've definitely been my favorite 2 years so far.
i love him.

I hope you're all having a great week so far!

-krackle

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

awwww so cute!! I wnat ot see pics of all the goodies you got at the fair!!!
xoxo,
Lindsay