Friday, May 14, 2010

Hello Austin, TX

We have had the most amazing road trip today :-) Yesterday I bought lots and lots of fallish colored yarn so we can make some cool inventory for our fall update !


we stopped at 2 Ross stores and the best Pancho's everrrr!

Excuse the blurry phone pic...but seriously, I've never been in such a nice Pancho's!

 ANND we found a massive ikea store that we spent only about 2 hours in and we could have stayed there all night.

 I think it's a great start to our weekend. Tomorrow is going to be even better!! Mandy is so excited (me too) because we're probably going to meet Elsie tomorrow at Renegade. I am so looking forward to seeing all of the amazing handmade goodness here!

Hope you have an awesome weekend too!
-Krackle

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I love walking around Ikea- I'm so lucky to have one so close to me.
I always sit down for coffee there too- every time it's the first thing I do; you can refill it the whole time you are there (I drink a LOT of coffee!)

katie said...

I was there Saturday! :)
I got to meet elsie too,(there's a pic on my blog) shes so sweet isnt she?

xoxo, katie