Tuesday, May 4, 2010

So Much to say...

I have finally found my microSD card and now I can show you these pictures. So, get ready because I have lots to show you :-). Seriously, you should like settle in with a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable.

First, I'll show you a few pics from our film shoot. We shot for two days at the beginning of April and it was so much fun. Everyone did an awesome job and we all fit together really well. I seriously hope that we can work together next year too!
We had a scene with clothes being thrown into a washer...but we couldn't get that HUGE camera in the washer. This is called improv. lol

Didn't Cat look so adorable in her polka dotted dress??!

Over half of the process is probably sitting around waiting to get set up.

This was our ghetto dolly. lol

We set up with a real track and dolly in a parking lot.

Hauling the track to the parking lot wasn't as easy as we thought it would be. It was tucked under the dashboard of Kyla's car and sticking out the back hatch.

Okay, here are some pictures from my fabulous trip to Shreveport with Lauren.
This was the cutest house everrrr! I instantly fell in love with it. If you click on the picture and look closer you can see she has a tea set on that table.

And this is Micah...we are bff now.


Isn't he the cutest thing?!?

Two weekends ago I went to the red vs. white game with Josh and some of our friends. The Josh & Kevin dynamic...well it was interesting to say the least.

We sat on the 5 yard line it was pretty cool.

Okay, here are some miscellaneous pics that are just interesting.
I found out that my phone takes mosaic pictures while I was "helping" Josh paint his 4-wheeler.

I just sat there and talked to him and made suggestions. He's very particular so I didn't really want to get too involved in the process.
FACT: Josh painted his 4-wheeler to match the camo that his character wears in Call of Duty.
FACT: I'm dating a nerd.

I saw these turquoise pans and I am smitten.

This last picture is kinda sad...we kept our tree up all year and this was how we packaged it to take it to the house and put it in the closet. lol

So there are all the things I've been wanting to show you :-).

I got some bad news yesterday. The people at WHRC, who led me to believe I had a job with them emailed me yesterday and basically said "just kidding" in formal words. I'm kind of upset at the way things were handled but I won't get into it. I'm just going to take some summer classes and look for a job here in Conway. I'll be okay. This is just the number one reason I hope to be self employed one day. My job won't depend on politics. Also, Josh's brother's house blew up a couple days ago and THANK GOD none of the family was home, but they've lost everything. Josh is headed down there right now to lend some moral support. Keep them in your thoughts. It's hard when you have three kids and you lose everything.

Happy thoughts: I'm headed to my house to wait for the cable guy :-) we're getting cable and internet today! AND Lauren's getting married in just 4 days. YIKES!! It's so close.

I love y'all, thanks for being my friends! I'm writing some pen pal letters today and I'm excited for new pen pals!

smooches
-krys

1 comment:

Jerskuh said...

What the heck kind of losers wouldn't give you a job?? That's such crap. Oh well, it just means that God's got something extraordinarily amazing for you that will make that job pale in comparison. I love my Krystle!