Wednesday, May 5, 2010

What a day...

Wow...I don't know if I should be proud of myself or kicking myself. I have a massive to-do list. I have crossed off 3 things...maybe 3 1/2 if I'm feeling generous. I've been moving in to my house but I didn't get to put the last coat of paint on my walls yet so my dresser is in my living room. Which means I can't put clothes in it yet.
I also got the carpet from our dorm room in here. Everything is such a mess because I can't put it away yet and I'm also trying to study for a final and a presentation tomorrow.
I had to sweep AND wet swiffer the floor twice because we had the plumber in today and it was messy to say the least. BUT the shower doesn't leak anymore.

Okay, I'm off to practice my presentation and study for chemistry. Only one more day and I can start to get things in order finally. What a relief that will be...

Love you!
-K

1 comment:

Katie. said...

I love your eclectic collection of movie posters!
Your house looks like it is going to be so cute. I love the color you picked for your bedroom. It is pretty similar to the color we painted our son's bedroom :) I also really dig the wood floors. So much better than carpet.
Congrats on being in your own place and good luck with all of your final school stuff for the semester