Friday, May 21, 2010

this is why i love summer...

Because summer loves me more than those other seasons. It brings me so many good presents like no school (hopefully) and good friends, and vacations, and waaaay more crafty time. PLUS laying in the sun on the lake is like my own personal heaven.



Okay, I'm back. And if I wasn't afraid that someone might possibly read this blog I would tell you a hilariously awkward tale that just happened to me as I was sitting down to write this...but I digress. It has been a pretty awesome week so far. I have just been feeling weird about things and neglected to blog. sorry! I've snapped out of it and I'm back on track don't fret.

Tonight we're having an HL meeting that I'm pretty excited about. We have big plans for our future and it's all so exciting. I've also been job hunting. It's so hard to find a job in a college town. But I've managed to get applications to two of the stores I frequent most often: Hobby Lobby and Hancock Fabrics. haha can you imagine? I might spend my whole paycheck in either one of those stores lol.

My friend steph is in town from Baton Rouge!!! 

I'm so happy about this, I can't even describe it to you. I pretty much love her to pieces and just having her back in the neighborhood is pure happiness for me :-). She's having a crawfish boil saturday and Josh and I are soooo there! 

I lllllove crawfish even though they're totally messy to eat and I still have fake nails on from Lauren's wedding. We're gonna have to work on getting them off because crawfish is waaaay more important.

I hope you all have fantastic plans for this weekend too!
love Krys

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

oh my goodness, i am so jealous of your crawfish, thats my most favorite in the entire world!!!! I miss Louisiana!!!
xoxo,
Lindsay

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

i loove summer vacations. i wish i got one this year!
hope yours is AWESOME!
-kellie