Tuesday, May 25, 2010

it doesn't get better than this...

I have been having the most awesome weekend and it's carried over into the week :-). Josh and I rode the motorcycle friday night and took a stroll on the big dam bridge it was sooo fun! Then we had crawfish that were so amazing I could have eaten 50 pounds. I was in heaven. Then we had our first CenterPoint Church meeting in Conway. EXCITING! I can't wait to get things going up here. This church is my family. I can't even describe it to you. I'm 21 and I've been going there for 21 years, so I speak with a little bias but honestly some of the best people in my life are there. I'm glad CPC is moving to Conway with me lol

Steph is spending a couple days in conway with me! We've been watching vampire movies and bravo like 24/7. I know it's a great combo...lol I've been crafty too! I've made a headband and a hat so far today. I'm going to start some more after we go get shakes from marble slab!! Peanut butter with twix crushed up inside. DELISH! I am so loving life right now.

I hope y'all are having a great week as well. 

p.s. To all of my pen pals...I am writing letters on Thursday. I lost my letters during the move but I've found them and I'm so sorry!!

love love
-K

No comments: