Friday, August 27, 2010

cake catastrophe

Okay,
I worked on the cake about 9 hours. It is finished. I have cried alone in my room about it. I'm over it. (not really, but i'm getting there.) Seriously, I can't even count the things that went wrong. Definitely #1 on the list being that the top layer of the bottom tier broke in half...the bottom tier is consequently not level and sort of looked like a butt until i put some decoration on it. I only need it to hold together until tomorrow night. hopefully it will survive the ride to benton. 

I tried to cover as many mistakes as possible with decorations and these pictures were taken from the "good side" lol

Also, on a completely unrelated note: I get frustrated with people who aren't good at distinguishing fiction from real life. (just a tiny rant I won't bother you with details.)

p.s. I will be back and catch up on days 8, 9, & 10 of 30 days of me on Monday. I have a ridiculously packed weekend ahead of me.

love
krys

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

It's still super cute!!! I bet its yummy too!!
xoxo,
Lindsay