Thursday, August 19, 2010

Hello optimism.


I don't even know why. Maybe I'm just really feeling the back to school spirit...but I'm just so excited about life -- all of it. My present and my future. There's just so much for me to be thankful for/happy about right now. I have the best friends, the best boyfriend, the best family, the best housemates. I love my major(s), I love my crafts. I just love life right now. 

I'm a girl so I like to change my mind and one day I might decide I'm not excited. So I want to have this post to remind me that I have lots and lots to be excited about. :-)

p.s. I'm going to be doing a blog challenge with Kellie starting tomorrow (Thursday). I'm pretty excited about it. You should join us. Go check out her blog for more details!

lllllllove
krackle

No comments: