Sunday, August 22, 2010

day 4 of 30 days of me

A habit you wish you didn't have.

I skip meals and don't realize it until it's late. Then I don't feel like eating a whole meal so I end up eating snacks like chips and salsa/ranch dip, or a cup full of oatmeal squares. I know it's unhealthy...but when I get busy (which is often) hunger just moves down to the bottom of my priority list. It's hard when your momentum is built up to just stop for 30 minutes and eat. It's to the point where people who know me (roommates, boyfriend, parents) will ask me when was the last time I ate lol. It's also annoying because anytime I start feeling sick, people immediately tell me it's because of my eating habits. I don't skip meals everyday people!

What are some habits you wish you didn't have?

xoxo
-Krackle

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I so get this one, the whole not eating breakfast thing and all. I tend to do the same.