Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I don't understand why...

I still want a job in a bakery.

Um...so I'm making a cake for Girls' Night Out this Friday....and today was not as productive as I'd hoped. I'm a little discouraged but I know in the end I'm going to pull it off and it will be worth it. It's just a lot of work and I made some stupid mistakes today.

I have one cake left to bake. I still have to stack and ice them all. I still have to make the fondant and then cover them in fondant. Then I have to decorate them. It's going to look great. I just have to not stress myself out because I'm also starting school Thursday...and I'm going to be in Benton tomorrow. Lucky for me first day of classes shouldn't be too hard and I get out at 12:05 so I should have all day Thurs. to work on this project. (The project I volunteered for so I'm not complaining...I'm just getting it all written down to get a handle on what I need to get done. haha)

xoxo
-krackle

No comments: