Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day 10 of 30 days of me

songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad


When I'm happy I can listen to almost anything. But my definite go to artist is Jack Johnson. I listen to him no matter what mood I'm in. Now if I have to pick certain songs (which I really don't want to but I will because I follow directions) 
Afew of my 
happy songs would be: Mika - Big Girl You Are Beautiful, U2 - Beautiful Day, Jack Johnson - Better Together, Karen O and the Kids - CAPSIZE 
sad songs would be: Paramore - All I Wanted Was You, Coldplay - Everything's Not Lost, Kings of Leon - Revelry
bored songs would be: I love listening to musical soundtracks when I'm bored (or anytime really) My favorites are Sweeney Todd and Moulin Rouge
hyped songs would be: I don't really understand what this one means...but Angels and Airwaves songs always make me feel pumped and ready to conquer the world if that counts. Recently I've been loving their song Call to Arms.
mad songs would be: If I'm mad I like to listen to Jack Johnson because it really calms me down. But if I don't want to calm down I listen to some angry rock songs.

I don't really have certain songs for certain moods though...lol this post was hard because I had to really over analyze my itunes.

xoxo
krackle

No comments: