Thursday, August 5, 2010

Mandy and Me.

I'm road tripping to OKC in a few hours to see my other half Mandy M. I am so excited I can't even explain it. We are going to have so much fun. This is a mini vacation for me I can't wait to be totally stress free with my bff for a few days. I also can't wait until she finally moves in with me. I can't believe we've been apart for most of the summer... I know that sounds incredibly lame of me. I can't help it that we're practically the same person and when she's not around I actually make notes in my phone of things I have to talk to her about. My quality of life will definitely improve when she gets moved in here.

lol I guess this was my tribute to Mandy M. I'll come back to blogger and try to keep it consistent...starting after I get home from the best short vacation ever :-).

xoxo
Krystle

No comments: