Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day 13 of 30 days of me

A letter to someone who has hurt you recently

I haven't really been hurt by anyone recently, and even if I had...I try my best to stay positive and not dwell on anything in my past hurtful or not. The present is where it's at. So I've decided to keep it along the lines of writing a letter but I'm going to write a letter to myself in 10 years :-). I think that's way more fun don't you?

Dear Krystle,

I hope you're reading this on a warm sunny day without a care in the world. I hope that you're as happy as I've dreamed in your marriage and your job maybe even in parenting...you haven't decided that one yet. Do you remember about ten years ago when people were always telling you "college will be the best days of your life..." You never liked hearing that. I think you're going to prove to people that college doesn't have to be the best days of your life. You like to believe that your best days are always ahead of you, so you have something to look forward to. I really hope you haven't given up on filmmaking because you've always loved it. A lot of people never understood that but you don't let it get you down. Have your priorities changed much? They used to be mainly Church, The Boy, college, and crafting. I'm sure they've changed because you shouldn't be in college at age 31. I can't see the future though, so if you are I won't hold it against you. When you think of me I hope you do it with a smile. I hope you remember how much I enjoyed life at 21 and remember how excited I was and how hard I worked to become you. I pray you have many many more years of happiness!

Love,
Krystle

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love how you made this your' own. I couldnt do this topic either!