Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

I had a fantastic weekend. I have pictures to share...only they're on my phone and I'm feeling lazy. Sooo, tomorrow I will fill you in on all of the sweet details. I will say, I got some super sweet presents from my Japanese family. ANNND, I got so. much. yarn. I'm really excited about it :-). OOOH, and Mandy got me a card for Hobby Lobby. Hello craft spree?? Josh is making me a present it isn't finished so I'll just have to wait for it. I'm pretty excited though because the last time he made me a present this is what happened:


That, my dear friends, is an Elvis welded from old car parts. HOW AMAZING :-) (I know, he's pretty crafty too!) I love it because it's Elvis, which I love so much and cars, which Josh loves so much...perfect. It even has lights and everything. So, naturally I am pretty curious as to what this next crafty gift is.

It is Valentine's Day, so I just want to say I love this boy.

*handsome* :-)
P.S. if you want to read our sweet story check out on HL here.

I hope you all had a fabulous Valentine's Day. I'll see you tomorrow with pics of all my Valentine's Day goods :-)

Hearts
-Krackle

No comments: