Sunday, February 21, 2010

This week

Okay, it's taken me a while to get settled in tonight. Usually, I settle quickly when I get back to school. Tonight we watched New Moon in the Student Center Ballroom :-) It was Lauren's first time. She loved it of course. Then I had to write a paper for Cinema History II, which I'm actually enjoying a bit more than Cinema History I (Praise the Lord!) I'm excited for this week, and I'm ready for the weekend for some reason. I don't have special plans I just want the weekend :-). Here's a list of things I'm excited about this week.

This week I'm looking forward to:
1. My dad's coming to visit Wed. and he's buying us Stromboli's! yummmm
2. Watching Lord of the Rings with Mandy (We are soulmates because we share a passion for LOTR ha)
3. Doing some work on a script for a short I'm directing very soon :-) yay
4. Mailing a letter I found from 2 weeks ago that I wrote for Josh (ha, it was in my World Lit book...typical.)
5. Getting TAAAAAAAAAAAAN! :-) I am so ready to wear shorts and skirts and flip flops and tank tops and swimsuits again....summer hurry please
6. Seeing the pics from our photoshoot/fun day! I had more items than I thought I would...AND Sarah and I tried out some pretty fashionable hats

I'm so happy because I haven't been excited about a week of school in a long time...or at all. :-) I'll be back tomorrow to share some pictures from my phone. They're all very interesting!

Until tomorrow,
Krackle

1 comment:

Mandy Deitering said...

the Photoshoot pics came out really well. There are only a few that come out from the ones in the car....the camera kept focusing on weird things and not you and sarah. I think that little ally way behind the shop is our new photoshoot place! I loved it!