Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Something Blue

So, I finished the first draft of my script last night. I'm pretty pumped about it. I don't know if it will be my favorite thing I've ever made...but it's my first adventure as a director. Usually, I'm a little more behind the scenes like editor or script supervisor or camera assistant. Hopefully, I can handle the extra responsibility. Anyway I want to share a little bit about it with you :-)
It's called "Something Blue" and it's about a young woman getting married in just three days. Her grandmother writes her a letter telling her she absolutely MUST have something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue. According to gram the marriage is doomed if she doesn't get those lucky charms. So, just two days before the wedding Mackenzie and her Maid of Honor, Cat, go on a quest to find the charms. It's going to be fun and relatively easy because I only have two actresses and three locations I think... I'll keep you posted on the progress, I'm sure I'll need to vent to someone about it at some point lol 


P.S. It's friendship month and I have a few editions left. But you should check out my love for the HL gals here. I put my friend love for them on the HL blog.

Love ya!
-Krackle

No comments: